- Annual Appeal
- CHCA Membership
- Passport Partners
- Events & Calendar
- Community Toolkit
- Green Space Initiative
- 2023 Upcoming Meetings
- Zoning Projects Under Review
- CHCA Blog
- Org Info
We proudly serve 10,000+ area residents and the thousands more who visit Philadelphia's "Garden District."
The Chestnut Hill Community Association (CHCA) is a membership organization and serves as a public forum for the residents and stakeholders of Chestnut Hill. This is the association through which community policy is discussed, and is the voice of the community to the city of Philadelphia regarding development, land use planning, and zoning issues. We also hold many cultural events throughout the year that bring residents together and opportunities to experience the charms of our community.
Subscription to the Chestnut Hill Local newspaper
- A weekly subscription to the Chestnut Hill Local newspaper, which covers all the local news that is important to CH residents.
The Passport to the Chestnut Hill Experience
- A booklet containing over $1000 in free items and discounts at nearly 70 local stores, restaurants, and businesses.
Members Only Events
- Access to members only curated events like lectures, concerts, bird watching, dinners with live music, and classes.
- A monthly e-newsletter right to your inbox highlighting current events, timely resources, upcoming meetings, and more.
Discount to CHCA Events
- Members also receive a discount to CHCA events (past events include the Black & White Gala, Holiday House Tour, Hoops Madness Basketball Tournament, and the Great Houses Tour (held in partnership with the Chestnut Hill Conservancy.)
Additional 10% Discount
- Members can show their CHCA membership card when they are shopping on the hill and save 10% at over 40 local businesses.
Opportunity to vote in CHCA elections.
-Elections for Chestnut Hill Board of Directors are held annually in June.
Eligibility to sign up for a plot at the Morris Arboretum Community Garden.