Pumpkin Carving Contest Join us for the CHCA's 2nd Annual Carve & Cackle Contest!
Vote for your fav jack-o-lantern!
Submit photos of your Halloween masterpiece between Friday, Oct 22nd and Tuesday, Oct 26th to www.chestnuthilllocal.com/pumpkin to be entered to win prizes and bragging rights for the best jack o' lantern of 2021!
Community members can vote online at Chestnuthilllocal.com Wednesday, Oct 27 - Friday, Oct 29th.
Winners will be announced on October 30th!
7 years old and under
8 - 12 years old
13 - 15 years old
16 years old and over
Gift cards to local stores & restaurants. Winners and their creations will also appear in the November 4th Chestnut Hill Local.
1. The event is FREE to all amateur pumpkin carvers in Chestnut Hill and the surrounding areas.
2. Carvers provide their own pumpkins - any shape, size, or color is allowed.
3. Carvers may use props, backdrops, and extra materials but the pumpkin must be carved.
4. NO designs or creations pertaining to politics.
5. The Chestnut Hill Community Association reserves the right to disqualify pumpkin carvings that it deems offensive and/or inappropriate for a family events. The decision to disqualify a pumpkin is at the sole discretion of the Chestnut Hill Community Association. All decision are final.
Share your pumpkin pics on your own social media too with the hashtag #chcacarveandcackle and tag @chestnuthillcommunity on the photo so that everyone can have a look at all the entries!
2020 Carve & Cackle Contest - See the winners here.